- By entering the The Redd’s (“SAB Limited”) web site, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE. The legal information is applicable to all pages of the SAB Limited Web Site, unless explicitly stated otherwise on any particular page.
- No entry for persons under the age of 18: If you are under 18 years of age, you are not permitted to enter the Brand section of the web site.
- Entry at your own risk: By entering this web site, you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that neither SAB Limited or any of the parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, or any losses, costs or expenses of any kind (including legal fees, expert fees or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, the use of or browsing of this web site or through your downloading of any materials, text, data, images, video or audio from this web site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction of any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- No warranty on contents, information and materials: Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the web site are based upon up-to-date information, and while SAB Limited makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this web site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and SAB Limited makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. All contents, information and materials contained in this web site are provided to as they are and without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Copyrights belong to SAB Limited: SAB Limited is the copyright owner of this web site and no portion of this web site, including but not limited to the text, images, audio or video, may be used in any manner, or for any purpose, without SAB Limited’s express written permission, except if indicated herein. Without SAB Limited in any way waiving any of the aforegoing rights, you may download one copy of the material on this web site for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices. Modification, repostment or use of the material on this web site for any other purpose may violate SAB Limited’s legal rights.
- SAB Limited’s name, logos, trademarks belong to SAB Limited: By entering this web site, you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark or service mark contained on this web site is owned by or licensed to SAB Limited and may not be used by you without prior written approval. SAB Limited retains the right to enforce its intellectual property rights to the full extent of the law. Sound, graphics, charts, text, video, information or images of places or people are either the property of SAB Limited or used on this web site with the permission of the owner. Your use of any of these materials is prohibited unless specifically provided for on the web site. Any unauthorized use of these materials may subject you to penalties or damages, including but not limited to those related to violation of trademarks, copyrights, privacy and publicity rights.
- No confidentiality, use of information: By entering this web site, you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this web site, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to this web site may be used by SAB Limited anywhere, anytime and for any reason whatsoever.
- Unlawful behaviour: You may not post on this web site, or transmit to this web site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other materials which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, promote the excessive, irresponsible or underage consumption of alcohol, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that SAB Limited or other parties are involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, chats, SAB Limited and all parties involved in creating, producing or delivering this web site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content hereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity or misrepresentation.
- Hyperlinks: Although this web site may be linked to other sites, SAB Limited is not directly or indirectly implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this web site you acknowledge and agree that SAB Limited has not reviewed all sites linked to this web site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Revision of this page: SAB Limited reserves the right to revise this legal information at any time for any reason, and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this website. By entering this website, you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the website to review these terms and conditions.
- Applicable law: By entering this website you acknowledge and agree that this website will be construed and evaluated according to the laws of South Africa. If you use this website from another country, you are responsible for compliance with any and all applicable local laws. SAB Limited makes no representation that the materials contained within this website are appropriate for countries other than South Africa.